Occupational Health and Safety Institute located in Kitwe, a statutory body under the Ministry of Health and established under the Occupational Health and Safety Act No. 36 of 2010, is looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following positions;
- General Medical Officers – Three (3) positions, to be based at main Institute in Kitwe;
- Laboratory Technologist – One (1) position, to be based at OHSI Lusaka office;
- Radiographer – One (1) position, to be based at OHSI Lusaka Office.
- Candidates are required to check the link FULL ADVERT_OHSI Website_Sept2020 for the detailed job description and specification applicable to each job
- Candidates should send a cover letter, Educational & Professional Qualifications and a detailed C.V to; The Director, Occupational Health and Safety Institute, P.O. Box 20205, KITWE or email at email@example.com.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Closing date: 5th October, 2020. For any queries contact the Institute on the following numbers: +260 212 226062; 0964 780 540